CTE NEWS is a publication highlighting current, past, and future activities of our department and includes special features on our staff and other individuals in the CTE industry. Thanks to all who submitted material for this double issue!
In this Issue:
- WA STEM Summit
- Recreating Holiday Ads!
- Students Investigate Crime Scene!
- LC Students Develop Prototypes—a Contribution to Industry
- Ready, Set, —Create!
- FCCLA Leadership Students Compete at Regionals
- Freshman Continues In Spite of Disadvantage
- Students Volunteer—Walker Drives Them to Rod’s House
- Davis Sophomore Donates Bracelet Creation to Rod’s House
- Principles of Tech Instructor Engages Students
- Operation Rescue Kitty—Stage 1 Complete
- DECA & SkillsUSA Regional Compe-tition Results
- REON Project
- Scholarship Information
- February is CTE Month
- Upcoming Events
Download the CTE Newsletter
To submit material for our next issue, please contact Ilda Parra.